God has a plan for you - Gospel message


Get confused not knowing what to think, much less what they do is very complicated even. There are days and situations that we, as much as we do, do not get a response or a path that leads us with certainty and security to where we are going.
We know we have a destiny and we also know that this world we all have a mission, but often we are not sure, do not know the direction, much less the work we do.
When we got to live this kind of situation full of indecision we feel lost, helpless, weak, disoriented, confused, and why not, also abandoned. Yes, abandoned. Abandoned by our thoughts, our ideals, for our objectives for our projects and as many think, abandoned even by God.
Faced with this kind of scenario is a situation where any of us have experienced in the past or are experiencing today is that we are weak and end up discouraged.
We want to do that course, we want a good job, we want that good stuff and he does not come, we want to do it and that project or business is not out of thought, we want that person to do this or do that ... We want that girl or boy to look different, or even to just look at us. Finally we spent a good part of our lives wanting ... Wanting and wanting.
There is nothing wrong with thinking, desiring, wanting to win, develop, build and achieve. All this is very good. I think the major drawback in all this is always wanting to do it alone. So think, plan, arquitetamos, and decided to build a lot of things.
However, there comes a time we look at the situation and we feel empty and incomplete, we feel sad and disappointed when everything does not go according to the way we planned. Given this, we're frustrated and finally, we are sad, discouraged and very discouraged to continue.
OK! This happens to me and I believe this should also happen to all people. What to do in this kind of situation? What to do when the cocktail of emotions and feelings insists invade our spirit?
The word of God directs us that we should not worry or be anxious about our goods and not with things of the future. What do we do? We worry about everything. We are looking forward to a lot of things and want to quickly solve all our way.
That's why many things go wrong in our lives. Our God will ask us to trust Him and that depositemos Him, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God all our worries, anxieties and hopes that he may make in our future and our lives all that he dreamed of best for us.
What do we do?
At least I do everything wrong. I think, think, plan, plan, I am always anxious and disappointed me.
And how do right?What is the best way to act?How do things so that we will not disturb the projects that our God has for our lives.
I believe the answer to these questions can be summarized in this simple prayer:

Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me. Send forth my life for your wonderful Holy Spirit so that He may dwell in me, he comes to me and pray for me because I do not know what to think, I do not know what to ask, I do not know what to feel and definitely, I declare with all my heart that I do not know what to do.
Dad, the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, now I appreciate the presence of your Holy Spirit in my life because now I know that without your guidance I will not get it.
Who can do something better than the Lord?Who has the strength and power to change any negative situation into a blessing upon blessing?Who could do in my life what is best and most excellent not to be his own Holy Spirit?
So my God, I abandon myself completely in your arms of love and deposit in its strength and power all my worries, anxieties, fears, hopes and great confidence.
That's what we do!

Amen and thank God. Stay in the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog