Glorie is to know God - gospel messages of God's Word


Glorie is to know God Our God is one that is worthy of our honor, glory and praise.

23 Thus saith the Lord, not the wise man glory in his wisdom or the strong man boast in his strength or the rich man boast in his riches; 24 but to boast, boast in this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23 to 24

The word of God is teaching us that we should not boast or be proud of anything in this world.

Someone might say:

I can not be proud of my culture? I can not be proud of my wife? I can not boast of my education? I can not boast of my positions of leadership or direction? I can not be proud of my husband? I can not boast of my car, my house? I can not boast of my company? I can not boast of my farm? I can not be proud of my son, my daughter? I can not claim to be a champion? I can not be proud for being smart? I can not be proud to speak many languages?

Exactly!

We should not boast of any of this because:



Our entire culture, intelligence and wisdom we have gained in this world will one day; To our wives, husbands, sons, daughters, family and friends one day there will disappoint us, and we do not want more, they too, one day, there will be a return to God. Our education and schooling will. Our management positions and toward one day end. Our property, assets, cars, houses, farms, boats, businesses will one day. Our glory and honor from this world too shall pass.



Now, get ready!

You will have contact with as good a human being can achieve in this world:

It is the gift of knowing and glorifying God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God.

It's like the Word of God says:

24 but to boast, boast in this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth - Jeremiah 9:24

If we have to be proud of something must be precisely because of our God has revealed himself to us in order to give us the privilege to understand this wonderful teaching, for it is through this impressive knowledge of God that we have access to its lush Power and Love.

Only Love and Power that is in knowledge and in our relationship with God that can free us from pain, suffering, illness, frustration, sorrow, imprisonment, disabilities, fears and anxieties that are subject to pass in this world of evil and sin.



How does this love and this power?

From the moment we come to know the Lord and have an intimacy with our God we ended up being taken by his great and merciful Love. This awesome love and power and that gives us protection, strength, endurance and comfort necessary for us to withstand the adversities of this life.

For we brought nothing into this world. Hence we can only carry:

The love that we learn, we teach love and love what we practice.

We must never forget:

God is love - 1 John 4:8

That's it!

Jesus Christ is love! Jesus, our God is one eternal being. No matter what we are, where we are and not what we're going through. God never will. God will never disappoint us. He will always be with us. Take pride and glory to God by knowing this wonderful revelation.

Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog