True love - gospel messages of God's Word


What is love? How to love? What is the greatest gift? What most pleases God How to love my enemy? How to please God? What is true love? True love exists? How to truly love? What is the greatest power there? How to be more powerful? How to be the greatest? How to be the first? How to be a winner? How to be a true leader?





1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am like a sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, even though I have so much faith move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I divide all my belongings and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is helpful, is not envious, is not arrogant or proud, 5 does nothing inconvenient, does not seek its own interest, not irritate or grudge. 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices with the truth. All seven excuse, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never will. The prophecies will have their order, the gift of tongues will cease, and science will be useless. 9 For our knowledge is imperfect, it is also imperfect and our prophecy. 10 But when that which is perfect, the imperfect disappears.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, thought as a child, reasoned like a child. But when I became a man, what was left of their own child. 12 Now we see through a mirror dimly, then face to face. Now, I know it imperfectly, then I shall know as I am known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, love, but most of all is love.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog