Exiting Discouragement - Messages from the Word of God Evangelical

Exiting the discouragement How to get out of the pit How to get out of despair How to get out of sadness I'm sad I am very sad I'm very tired
I have come that they may have life in abundance. - John 10:10
Discouragement is hopelessness, lack of energy is lifeless. If life is missing in our life we ​​have to ask life for whom?
Pro Mr. Antonio Bakery? Owner to Sue, that nice neighbor's 45?
No! We have to ask life to the Lord of life: our wonderful Lord Jesus Christ:
Jesus said to him: I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, shall live. João11: 25
Glory to God!


It may not seem true, but the answer to the question above is truly what we just read. This question is asked again and again throughout the world and it expresses very well the anxiety of mankind: to be real happy. Have true happiness.
Do not you believe? Look:
Life is:
Happiness, courage to live, smile, health, marriage, communion with God, success, achievement, knowledge, pleasure, joy, generosity, married, loved, loving, kindness, love, sex, enjoy life, good relationship with brothers, having children, eating, breathing, walking, drinking, wife, husband, have fun, happy family, successful work ...
Death is ...?
Death is nothing! Death is the absence of life. In death there is nothing. The dead sleep, feel nothing, produce nothing ... Finally! Death is the total absence of life.
Therefore:
Health abundant; Financial life abundant; Family abundant; Cheer abundant; Abundant array; Abundant joy; Abundant joie de vivre; Abundant success; Communion with God abundant; Education abundant ...
See? All this is happiness. Now you know where is true happiness. Still do not know? Then see these wonderful recadinhos of our God of Love sent specially for your heart. One who is truly the only creature in the universe who really loves wants to say a few words. Listen care-o.com:
I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me .- John 14:6
Today, the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ's caught up. Hallelujah! Dear brother, dear sister, Jesus is telling you that with him, their cargo, their problems will be insignificant. This is because the Lord Jesus Christ will give you rest, he'll get all your problems and difficulties will play him on the cross, will carry them with him and by doing so He will relieve you of all your worries and sorrows that make that his life is not a life as his heart.
4 Surely he has borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows about you - Isaiah 53:4
Jesus wants to reveal to you the Father Jesus wants to show our Father's love and mercy. However, to make this possible it requires, first, you acknowledge the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Christ is telling you that your burden, your burden with Him, be lightened because the domain of the Lord Jesus Christ on our lives is smooth and light. It's not like the area that today is making you hurt and you causing immense pain. Do not suffer anymore! make a choice of joy and happiness come into the arms of the Lord of Life and Lord of Love. The domain, the yoke of the Lord Jesus Christ is nothing like the mastery of an inappropriate romantic relationship, an addiction, a bad habit, a disease ... Finally! The domain of the Lord Jesus Christ is the domain of life and love.
No more suffering! Make a choice for life, joy and happiness. See the recipe that our God of Love has left us:
27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal. 28 Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:27-30


Jesus Christ is the only true path to happiness of mankind. Believe it! Do not waste time. Come today to be happy, accepted in his life the domain of Him who is the purest love and eternal happiness: Our God Beloved, the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 Abide in me and I in you, as stick itself can not bear fruit unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him, bears much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 7 If ye abide in me and my words abide in you, ask what you desire, and it will be done.
John 15:4-5 and 7




Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog