Problems at work III - gospel messages of God's Word


Problems at work Problems in the office Service problems Problems at the firm



Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but all of them the Lord delivers him. - Psalm 34:19 In life we ​​are held to go through many problems and difficulties. The setbacks can happen in our homes, in our marriage, our family, problems with her husband, with his wife, their children, neighbors and so on ...

These wonderful words of our God of Love that are this small text, as everyone knows, are for all the problems that may be occurring in the life of any person, regardless of this area or difficulty. However, today in particular we would like to direct this short message of hope to those suffering various pursuits, anxieties, sorrows and many adversities in their workplace. Some suffer because of co-workers, others because of their work and, finally, there are those who suffer because of the maltreatment and harassment from their superiors

If this is the case, the first thing I'd like to tell you is that you should not lose hope and not despair. Do not be afraid nor ashamed to cry out for help to our God, for He is always ready to help us. Remember that our Lord Jesus told us:

7 Ask, and it is unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door is open unto you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and he who knocks, the door to him will. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son ask bread, will give a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Matthew 7:7 to 11

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but all of them the Lord delivers him. - Psalm 34:19 So do not delay. Who asks receives! Pray with faith! Cry out with humility and sincerity of heart! Call our Lord Almighty. Ask to our God and Father, In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the salvation He gives urgent. The word is written that our God saves the righteous of all afflictions, then believe it and just hold hands and Lord, with courage and perseverance, go ahead. Deliver me, O my God, my enemies: defend me from those who rise up against me. - Psalms 59:1

Thou art my hiding place; preserve me from trouble, with songs of deliverance surround me. - Psalms 32:7

O Lord my God, I trust, save me from all that haunts me, and deliver me; - Psalms 7:1

Guard my soul and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, because my trust in thee. - Psalm 25:20

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from my enemies and my persecutors. - Psalm 31:15 The second thing is to trust ... Trust ... Trust and Trust in the Lord of hosts. Trust in God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God that you will never be embarrassed or ashamed. Amen!



Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
  
The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. - Psalm 145:14

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but victory belongs to the LORD. Proverbs 21:31 If you have faith and trust in the Most High and Mighty Lord of the Universe you will triumph and their enemies, those who can get the mercy of God on your side to see her win, will have to admit that our God is alive, strong and very Powerful. Amen!

The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those who fear Him and rescues them. - Psalms 34:7

The righteous cry, and the Lord hears and delivers them from all their troubles. Psalms 34:17 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28

When he calls on Me I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble, rescue him and honor him. - Psalm 91:15

Little children, ye are God and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. - 1 John 4:4

But in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:37



Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog