What is the kingdom of God? - Evangelical messages from the Word of God

How to win? How to succeed? What is the kingdom of God? How to be happy and fulfilled? What is the righteousness of God? How to succeed professionally? How to be truly happy? How to have a complete happiness?

33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added.

Matthew 6:33

How wonderful! For God the Father gives us everything we need just that we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Glory to God! means that now I'll ...

Gaining that coveted home ownership? Win the man of my life? Win the woman of my life? Winning the wedding of my dreams? Fantastic win that job? I'll be it, I'll be what? With this buy, I buy it? I'll be healthy? I'll be a winner? Tosos I will hold my dreams?

Exactly! We'll get all this and more. however has a basic condition for this to be a reality in our lives:

Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness - Matthew 6:33

The word of God is clear! Before seeking any of those things that we both want to first look for what the Word says. Only then all our dreams will be blessed and carried in the presence of our God and Father

Today, we'll examine these two words (God's kingdom and justice) in order to understand what our Lord Jesus Christ is teaching us.

Kingdom: State is headed by a King, where is the domain of a King

Therefore, the kingdom of God is precisely the place where God the Father is the sovereign Lord. What He speaks all readily accept what He asks and do all that He decrees is law and no one disobeys.

How many times have we talked about before we do this and do that. We like to talk about our capabilities and qualities. We like to exalt. We like to appreciate against other people and face different situations. When we do so we are trying to impose a certain area on our opponents or competitors. We are trying to dominate and captivate people.

When we do this show to be self-sufficient. When we do so show that everything can happen in our lives will depend exclusively on the decisions we take. Sometimes we speak I am responsible for my well being. I am responsible for my success. I am responsible for the direction that my life be taken. I. .. I. .. I. .. I. .. I dominate my life. And I do happen. I'm my own king. I am the King and the ruler in the kingdom of Ricardo, the reign of Adrian, in the reign of Vince, the realm of Mariana ...

Jesus said:

Let the children come to me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Verily I say unto you that whosoever will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.

Mark 10:1-15

20 Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, replied, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation; 21 Neither shall they say Lo here! or, lo there! for the kingdom of God is within you.

Luke 17





3 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say that if someone is born again he can not see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus said to him: How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say that a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter the kingdom of God. 6 What is born of flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I have said, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind blows where it wills, and you hear his voice, but knowest not whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:3-8

The new birth is just when you accept Jesus Christ as our Sovereign Lord, as we will not be the children's physical Dona Clotilde Antenor and His Sons and yes our God and Father of all this is done through repentance of sin and the Water baptism and the Holy Spirit of God.

Seek first the kingdom of God is rightly called the only true King to assume the throne of our heart is to recognize our dependence on our God and Father of love and kindness is done to give ourselves little kids in the arms of beloved Father and believing that he always has to give us the best. This is the kingdom of God. the kingdom of God comes to us when we abdicate the throne of our heart and delivered it to whoever is right. The King and Sovereign Lord of our lives the Lord Jesus Christ.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as in heaven;

Matthew 6:10

It is this kingdom that the Lord's prayer our speech. It is the realm where the Lord Jesus is the sovereign Lord of all. In the kingdom of God is the will of Him who will prevail, not ours.

More passages very important for our understanding:



21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord! enter the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother, sister and mother.

Matthew 12

Father, if thou this cup from me: nevertheless not my will but yours.

Luke 22



Justice: Give to others what is rightfully.

The righteousness of God is to give Him what is rightfully. What is the law of God? If it is God's right then it means that it is our duty. Correct?

If such thing is we have to do our duty because of law and justice of God. remember that this is His right. If we are righteous, if we are justified to practice justice. If we practice righteousness fulfill our duties to God.

What are our rights?

Obey the commandments of the Lord our God and Father of Love.



Let's read carefully. Read the commandments of the Lord with great care and much love is of fundamental importance to our lives:

The Ten Commandments:


1 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the water under the earth. Do not bow down thyself to them nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me and showing mercy unto thousands of them that I love and keep my commandments.

3 - Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 - Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God. On that day you shall not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 - Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6 - Thou shalt not kill.

7 - Do not commit adultery.

8 - Thou shalt not steal.

9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is thy neighbor.

Exodus 20:1-1

Jesus has left us a new commandment. Notice:

A new commandment I give you: Love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. - John 13:34

My command is this: That ye love one another as I have loved you. - John 15:12

That's it! These are our duties to God of Love.

However, God the Father has important caveats to give their children:

10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point has become guilty of all. 11 For he that said: Do not commit adultery, said also, Thou shalt not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

James 2:10-11



17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, so no one will pass the law or just til i, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these commandments, no matter how small, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach what is called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-20

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. - 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, factions, divisions, parties, 21 envies, the drunkenness, orgies, and things like these, against which I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. - Galatians 5:19-21



9 Who hath ears, hear. Matthew 13:9

God's Word is very clear. Amen and Thank God!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog