Wait on the Lord - Preaching the Word of God

Wait on the Lord I'll wait on the Lord The Lord is my hope and trust Commit your ways unto the Lord





11 Why are you downcast, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will praise him, who is my Savior and my God. - Psalm 42:11

4 For from of old have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen any God besides you, which operates in favor of him who waits for him. 5 You go out to meet him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways. - Isaiah 64:4 to 5



5 Blessed is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord your God - Psalm 146:5



18 Behold, the eyes of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his goodness - Psalm 33:18

11 The Lord delights in those who fear him, in that hope in his mercy.

Psalm 147:11

18 Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you, and so will rise to sympathize with you, because the Lord is a God of justice blessed are all who wait for him. - Isaiah 30:18

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

23 Kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens your before thee shall bow down with his face and lick the dust of thy feet, and know that I am the Lord, and those who hope in me will not be confused. 24 Does It would take the prey from the mighty? or the captives would be freed from a tyrant? 25 But thus saith the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with those who contend with you and your children I will save. 26 And I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh and their blood shall be drunken as with wine, and all flesh shall know that I am the Lord thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob

Isaiah 49:23 A 26



24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul, so I hope in him. 25 The Lord is good to those who wait for him, for the soul who seeks Him. 26 It is good to hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3



I waited patiently for the Lord and he inclined unto me and heard my cry. 2 He lifted me out of a pit of destruction, a puddle of mud, he set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. 3 He put in my mouth a new song, a hymn to our God: many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord. 4 Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, and not the proud, even for the apostates liars. - Psalm 40:1 to 4

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust Him, and He will do it. - Psalm 37:5



9 In thee, my strength, I will wait for God is my refuge. - Psalm 59:9

Only a God in my soul waits in silence from him cometh my salvation. - Psalm 62:1



Dear! No matter what the situation or problem that we might be experiencing, the best ever, will hand over our hearts and ways of the Lord Jesus Christ, our Living God Almighty. Many are living in a state of sin and of extreme anguish that can not break free from the chains of the devil. Others are living days of anguish, pain and sadness because of an illness in the family or loss of a loved one. Whatever the situation that might cause the human moments of pain and sadness are very difficult times, because God the Father did not make us to suffer but to be happy next to him. It is precisely why God the Father, seeing our sorrow, we sent His beloved Son, Our Glorious Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus came into the world for free and save all men who believe in His Holy Name and in the glorious work of redemption. He came to destroy all the devil's work including the most comprehensive work of the enemy, the horrible death. The Lord Jesus came to bring peace, light, abundance, freedom, wholeness, salvation and eternal life. So beloved, rejoice because the Lord Jesus is with us and He tells us that our faith and perseverance are our big guns to face the constant attacks of the enemy. Come on! With much faith and joy surrender our hearts, paths, decisions, moods, needs, anxieties, worries, anxieties, pain, suffering, longing, and all those emotions and feelings that put us down and make our faith and hope to be weakened. Today, we will give absolutely everything in the hands and arms of the Lord Jesus Christ, because He told us that His burden was light. 28 Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28 to 30



Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters or things too wonderful for me. 2 Rather, I've done stilled and quieted my soul, which weaned child on its mother's breast, which weaned child is my soul within me. 3 Wait, O Israel, the Lord both now and forever.

Psalm 131:1 to 3





Combined! From now deliver all the powerful arms of the Lord Jesus Christ because He is our living God who is always beside us to protect and defend us from the snares of evil.

Glory to God!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog