Evangelical message about the dead and spirits


Suddenly in the blink of an eye, we look to the side and, unfortunately, that our loved one is no longer with us. Yesterday everything was fine and there are now only fond memories and the relentless longing.

Thankfully, Jesus has placed in human hearts the grace of hope. What would we be if we were not sure of the reunion? Thank you Lord!

Jesus told us:

Not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:1



And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto his stature? Because if you can not do even the least things, why take ye thought for others?

Luke 12:25 and 26



Replied the Lord, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things;

Luke 10:41



How so sure of the reunion? How can anyone say with certainty that the world one day we will meet again our loved ones who have departed?

Jesus told us that the dead sleep:

And having thus spoken, he said, "Lazarus, our friend sleeps, but I'll wake it from sleep.

John 11:11

Now if to Lazarus than that by now had been dead for four days, Jesus said he was asleep to say that your mother, your father, your brother, your sister, your son, your daughter, your friends or other loved one who has gone her to eternal sleep also sleeps.

If they sleep and they do not suffer or think. No matter what way and not the situation in which they left the important thing is that they live in peace within God, as the body returns to dust and God's spirit that animated their dear baby back to God and that is where he rests eternally. Anyway, just rest our beloved: For the living know that they will die but the dead know not anything, neither have they any more a reward, for his memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate and their jealousy have already perished, neither have they any more a portion forever in anything that is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5 to 6



If our beloved sleep alone has the power to arouse them is the Lord Jesus;

Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he die, shall live, - John 11:25

Because this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:40

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him: and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:44

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:54

The dead really rise?

And many who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. - Daniel 12:2

If you still have any doubt whether there is even the resurrection of the dead to watch what you say the word of God on this matter. Many people also doubt this fact.

However, it is very easy to be found the reality of the resurrection of the dead. Just watch your own life. I ask you:

Do you remember how was your life when you did not yet know the Lord Jesus Christ? Remember the things you did? You have peace? He had joy? Were you happy? Today, all this changed? You happen to know why his life changed?

So is this the beauty of our wonderful God. Your life and my life changed because only God the Father in his infinite mercy has guided us to the Lord of Life, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus said to them. I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But as I said earlier, you have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me in no wise cast out. I came down from heaven not to do My own will but the will of him who sent me. And the will of that sent me is this: That I should lose nothing of all those who gave me, but I raise it up on the last day. Because this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. John 6:35 to 40

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him: and I will raise him on the last day. It is written in the prophets, shall all be taught by God. So whoever heard of the Father comes to me and arrested. Not that anyone has seen the Father, save he that is from God, he hath seen the Father, Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth hath everlasting life. I am the bread of life. John 6:44 to 48



The resurrection of the dead

Whilst it is preached that Christ was resurrected from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and so is your faith vain. And so we are found false witnesses of God that he raised Christ, whom He raised not up, if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ be not risen, your faith is vain, ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we ​​have hope in Christ, we are of all men most pitiable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, the firstfruits of them that slept. For as by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then comes the end when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign till He hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put in subjection, it is that he is excepted who put all things under him. And when all things are subjected to him, then the Son also himself be subject unto him that all things under him, that God may be all in all. 1 Corinthians 15: 12-28

This means that if today we no longer walk in the paths of evil and try not to sin as before, it's our credit? This happened because we were smart, smart and strong?

Of course not! This was only by God's grace and through the Holy Spirit of God the Father which is in the life of the Lord Jesus Christ, the living and risen Christ himself.

After all who you think has changed your life and my life? Now! Whether it was the Lord Jesus Christ who transformed our lives, it means that He is alive. And if he is where he lives?

God is a spirit!

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. John 4:23 to 24

Our God is and always will be the size of our faith:

Jesus said to him: Because thou hast seen me, have you believed? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. John 20:29

It is this! Our dear and beloved sleeping peacefully in the bosom of the Father and one day we will find them in the resurrection of the dead and there'll be only joy.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I will prepare a place for you. - John 14:2

He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and no more death, no further sorrow, nor crying, nor pain, for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. He added, Write: for these words are faithful and true. He told me, It is done: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end. Who is thirsty, give him a free drink from the fountain of living water. He who overcomes shall inherit these things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son. - Revelation 21: 4-7

I leave you peace, my peace I give unto you, I do not give it to you as the world gives. Not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27



Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog