The Lord is my light and my salvation - Psalm 27 - Gospel message of God's word.


1 The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, they, my adversaries and my foes, they stumbled and fell.3 Though an army besiege me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, my confidence.4 One thing I asked the Lord, and seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.5 For in the day of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; me high upon a rock.6 And now my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me, and offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; will sing, yea, sing praises unto the Lord.7 Hear, O Lord, my voice when I cry, be gracious to me and answer me.8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face, my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, I seek.9 Hide not thy face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger: thou hast been my help. I do not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.10 If my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will receive me.11 Teach me, O Lord, thy way, and lead me in a plain path, because of my oppressors.12 Deliver me not over the will of mine enemies: for against me false witnesses have risen and those who breathe violence.13 I think I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.14 Wait on the LORD; good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, because the Lord.Psalm 27
The Lord, and our powerful God must be our light, our strength and our strength. And nothing more.Our God is always by our side. He always protects us. So we should not fear anything or anyone. While life is presented to us distressing adverse or problematic we must always rely on and persevere in the ways of Almighty God.No matter what will happen in our lives. Our God always be with us at any time, situation or place. Although all people in God will never abandon our forsake us. So we always put all our faith in Him and Hope.Only our Almighty God can give us the strength and energy necessary for us to make blessedly all our activities so that they are always pleasing to our Lord.We can not forget to ask our God, the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that He will give us more faith and trust in the Holy Trinity, as we all know very well that is just next to Her we have any strength or power.We must always wait for our God. We must never despair or lose hope. Today, we all know very well that there are two paths to follow. Only our God Almighty is the one true God whom we can rely.Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog