I lift my eyes to heaven, where does my help come - Psalm 121 - Gospel message of God's word


1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from where my help come from?2 My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth.3 Do not let your foot slip, He that keepeth thee will not slumber.4 Behold, neither slumber nor sleep that keepeth Israel.5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.In six days the sun shall not smite thee, nor the moon by night.7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy life.8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from now and forever.
Psalm 121
When I'm upset or desperate my heart immediately calms down and delights when I look to heaven and I am overcome with deep certainty and joy that I have a helper. I have those who look for me. I have one who protects me. I have one who guides me. I have beside me the one and only Almighty God of the universe.
Even though I will tread unfamiliar roads my steps shall slide.They do not fraquejarão. My feet will not be because I am strong because I am this or that. They will be firm and strong because it is God Almighty who will be doing so. He will make day after day, my feet are increasingly safe, strong and determined. No matter where my feet will tread because where I walk my almighty God will always be to guard and protect my ways.
Our Father God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God is a living God, strong and alert. The Holy Trinity never slumbers. Our God never sleeps. Our God we never lost sight of.
We must never doubt this truth!
Protecting our God is powerfully real and constant. Similar to our shadow that never leaves us, so is our God, even for a little while, He do not lose sight of. He protects us and saves us from all evils and pitfalls that the enemy insists on putting in our lives.
With the creator of the universe take care of our lives do not have to fear anything or anyone. Do not be afraid of the many dangers of the day nor the enormous dangers of the night.The only thing we have to fear is precisely the distance of our loving God.
Believe in God the Father!Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ!Believe in the Holy Spirit of God!
The Trinity is a physical reality and spiritual life of those who believe and trust in God rather than powerful. Our God is the total power. The Trinity is the only Almighty Power and infinite able to rescue us and save us at any time, place or situation of our lives.
Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit of God! Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog