Message to who will do a test - Gospel message

 Now that you've reached the homestretch. Now that, after so much effort, so much sweat, so many hours completely absorbed by the letters, the calculations, the formulas and number of questions. Sleepless nights. Rise early in the clear. Just when you were already over there prepared and ready to reap the many rewards of such dedication and work that you had over time appears cruel to that question:
Will I get through?
Good question. Will you get through. I think so, because until the grapes are because you do not pass.
I believe that even the most experienced candidate for the most prepared and also for the smartest candidate this question should bring a lot of apprehension and even a certain amount of anxiety.Many might think:
If I get through beauty! But if I can not? What to do?
What my parents think?And my family?And my friends?
Easy! Go slowly! Not priemos canico!
If you go: Congratulations! Glory to God!
Never forget to thank God that He has given him health, intelligence, discipline, organization and wisdom so that you could work and walk to meet the realization of his dream.
But what if I fail?
If you do not pass: Congratulations! Glory to God in the same way. Never forget to thank God that He has given you health, intelligence, discipline, organization and wisdom so that you could exercise your ability to fight and work toward achieving their dreams.
If it fails this time, does not matter. Many, many persons who today are known to be recognized and renowned for their projects also had to do one stage more than once so they could achieve success, recognition and much desired personal and professional fulfillment.
He who fights has no reason to feel diminished or embarrassed. Shame is failing without even having tried to win. Shame is to stop. Shame is quit.Shame is to give in to discouragement and failure to accept and be a cowardly person. Now that is cause for shame.
If this fails try the next time. Our life is made of attempts. That's how Thomas Edison when he finally found his light. Have been attempts and more attempts he managed to illuminate the lives of many people. The realization of his dream was only possible because he did not stop. Because he did not give up and, despite attempts were frustrated and went nowhere, but he was not down and lifted up their sleeves and tried again.
4 Abide in me, and I in you, as the rod itself can not bear fruit unless it abides in the vine, so also you, unless you abide in me.5 I am the vine, ye are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him, bears much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. - John 15:4-5
And speaking of non-stop, do not give up, never do anything without asking for our God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God participate of their dreams, plans and projects. The word of God is very clear when he says that without the Lord Jesus Christ we can not do anything.
4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of your heart.5 Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust him, and he will do.6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Ps 37:4 6
So you can feed the horse, you can take good care of his health, it can put the best horse, you can use it and you also your best armor, you can use the best shield ever, but the battle Who will to win is the Lord of hosts. The victory comes only from Him Powerful hands. It's like the word of God says:
Unless the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it: Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.2 vain for you to rise up early, sit up late, eat the bread of sorrow, because he supplies to his beloved sleep. - Psalm 127: 1 and 2When you take the test say a little prayer. Look at this simple example:
Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, send my life for your wonderful Holy Spirit so that He prays in me, that he pray for me, that He protects me, soothe me, take care of my heart, my thoughts, my intelligence and also of my attitudes.
In the name of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ is what I ask and what is with all my faith and trust, now thank you.

Amen and thank God 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog