How to Quit Smoking - Gospel message


My brother and my sister, you may even find that this is a joke, but it is not. I'll teach you a way very easy and powerful enough for you to stop smoking.
Are you ready to stop smoking?You want to stop smoking?
Of course! This will be very good for you.
According to people who claim that they smoke a cigarette gives them great pleasure. They often say:
Hmmm! How good a cigarette after that coffee warm.Hmmm! How good a cigarette after making that delicious meal.Hmmm! How good a cigarette before bed, in conversation with friends, in the range of the school while waiting for something, walking down the street ... Hmmmm! The cigarette is very good!.
My brother eminha sister! Cigarettes can be good, but there's something in it that can not be easily seen:
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I came that they may have life in abundance. - John 10:10
He is a weapon of the devil to destroy your life.That's right! We all know that the devil is the father of lies and deception of the king. Traps always see him secretly. He is cunning. He will not offer any bad thing for us because he knows very well that man is demanding. The human being will not accept that it is in the bad. I do not like bad things and I also believe that anyone, as I also do not like.You like? If I give you a cigarette spinach you'll be delighted as you do with smoking tobacco? That's it!
It's complicated. Yes or no?
Yeah! As we were commenting about the devil and how he acts in the life of God's children. The Lord Jesus warned, the enemy came only to steal and kill and destroy. Nothing more. So I think it came time for you to show, first to yourself, you're already tired of being a puppet in the hands of evil and that, but you want to live, and live with quality.
Anyone can talk but talk is this. That's a religious fanatic!
To make it clear yet what we're talking about going to ask the help of the wonderful Holy Spirit of God:
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.15 For I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that do.16 And if I do what I do not want to, agree with the law, which is good.17 But now no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing, for to will is good in me, but is not effecting it.19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want this practice.20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.21 I find then a law to me that, when I would do good, evil is present. - Romans 17:14 to 21
We can see that the word of God enlightens us much about what we're talking about:
- The man wants to do good. He wants to be a good person, but he can not- The man tries to do the right thing, but he ends up doing the wrong thing.
Is it not this a great feature in this life who is a slave to addiction?
And why all this happens?
The Apostle Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit of God teaches on this subject:
20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. - Romans 17:20
Just a moment! If sin living in me that is not very good:
He that committeth sin is of the devil, because the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 1 John 3:8
I think that now everything has become clearer. I think now you can get an idea of ​​what happens to a person who wants to give up an addiction and can not.
Before you teach this technique I would like to tell you that you are infinitely greater than any vice that the enemy has placed in your life to destroy you.
First, believe in God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God, then believe in yourself. Remember;
With the Lord Jesus Christ you are more than conqueror.
What you should do is a very simple thing!
Make a fast. Spend a whole day without eating anything. Do not eat anything, because when the smoker makes you want to eat smoke. Do not eat, drink only water without sugar and pray to God.Hear the word of God, watch movies that speak of God, listen to sermons on the word of God and talk to God.
You will see that with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, you will be able to go a day without smoking. After the first day, you will feel much better, with that taste of victory and thereafter the incredible feeling of owning yourself will only increase.That way you will see that those who succeeded with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, live a day without smoking, you can gets two ... Can is three ...
If you for some reason do not succeed the first time do not be discouraged and do not feel defeated.This is normal. Do not listen to the accusations of the enemy, because that is precisely what the enemy wants. He wants to undermine you. If it does not work the first time, try again. I'm sure you will not give up seeking their great victory and go back to try as many times as necessary.
Remember that the Lord Jesus told us:
But this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.- Matthew 17:21
Important Note:
Without me ye can do nothing - John 15:5
Do not be fooled! Do not think you alone and your way will achieve much. Excuse me! But his way and forces you do not even gotta be stronger than a tube of paper 10 cm long filled with dry leaves. It's hard! I know, but unfortunately it's true. This is the harsh reality of being human. Lucky that we have to turn to:
If therefore the Son makes you free, be free indeed.John 8:36
Jesus gave His life for you and I had a free life, not only here and in eternity. Delivered Today this addiction to the Lord Jesus Christ, He loves you.He has done so much for you. Make such a small effort to be happy to see Him that His sacrifice was not in vain. Give your best so that he can be proud and be happy with you.
Only God can teach virtue of the human being to overcome all addictions.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog