How to be a wise and virtuous wife - Gospel message

 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.15 For I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that do.16 And if I do what I do not want to, agree with the law, which is good.17 But now no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing, for to will is good in me, but is not effecting it.19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want this practice.20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.21 I find then a law to me that, when I would do good, evil is present.22 For, after the inward man I delight in God's law;23 but I see in my members another law warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which dwells in my members.24 O wretched man I am! who shall deliver me from this body of death?25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So I myself with the mind serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
Romans 17:14 to 25


In other words you can understand perfectly well that the Apostle Paul is trying to tell us that many times he wanted to be a different person. He tells us that he felt in the flesh try to do things the best way possible and, unfortunately, after seeing that everything did not come out anything like he wanted.
15 For I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that do. - Romans 17:15

He continues to speak and then we can see that this great man of God, enlightened by the Holy Spirit, teaches us about this great mystery concerning our human nature. The Apostle Paul details about what happens to us when we too often fail to do the right thing and can not even do good we want to do.

17 But now no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing, for to will is good in me, but is not effecting it.19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want this practice.20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me .. - Romans 17:17 to 20

The Apostle Paul is very clear in saying that within the heart of human beings there is no good. Using other words, he is warning us that man is naturally evil. Man's nature is evil. The heart of man is as corrupt and evil.Man's desire is to be good, the spirit of man desires good, but the nature of the body, the flesh, the instincts, attitudes and actions, unfortunately do not act the same way.Contrary to what many think it just confirms something we already feel: we do not control our lives. Many people imagine that we have some control. We do not have any control over everything we do.
That means we do not have control of our lives?
No. Absolutely not have any control over our existence.
Hell! Who controls your life then, if not us then who is? Is God?
Exactly! That's right. It is the Lord who controls our lives, but has a very important condition for this command that he take over our lives. Our God is not an authoritarian God, or dominant. Everyone should remember that we said our Lord Jesus Christ:
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.Matthew 11:29 to 30
You can see that the Lord Jesus is asking us to take the yoke, the field, protecting him and the company. As is also clear you can see that he is not imposing anything on. We can accept that he is offering us or not. The decision is ours. This is one of the few, and the economies of important decisions that we are allowed to take.
Our Creator will only be the supreme commander of our lives if we truly surrender control of it to our God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God.Otherwise we are not commanded by God.
If you do not surrender control of our lives to God who will lead our lives then?
The Holy Spirit of God through the blessed Apostle Paul tells us about this topic:
20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.21 I find then a law to me that, when I would do good, evil is present.22 For, after the inward man I delight in God's law;23 but I see in my members another law warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which dwells in my members. - Romans 17:20 to 23
Who will lead our lives will be the sin. Sin happens to walk alone? He comes out of nowhere? Of course not. We all know very well who is the father of sin: the devil is.
If we do not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and God who will be commanding our lives will be hell.
Very good!
Now we know why is that many of us do it wrong, because we know too well that we do not want, why not do the right things, and because most of the time, do not behave as we would like to behave, how true children of God and as true disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now one thing is very well defined:
The father of sin and original sin dwelling in us.That's why, alone, we will never be better people, better wives, better husbands, better employees, better drivers, better parents, better sons, better students, better teachers, better pastors, better sheep ...
And how can we change this? What should we do to change this sad reality that dominates our lives?

For this purpose the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
1 John 3:8

Glories of God! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Praise be to our Creator God, your Son and Holy Spirit its wonderful that you sent to our lives that splendid revelation.

24 O wretched man I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So I myself with the mind serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
                                     
Romans 17:24 to 25

We can see that the meat and will always be inclined to serve the law of sin. Thus we can conclude that constantly will be involved in this spiritual battle between our spirit and our flesh will always be willing to be wicked and rebellious.
Fortunately we are not alone in this endeavor and we have the powerful support of our God and his help always available to help us. The Apostle Paul teaches us that true, safe and unique way we should go to in our lives and our possessions to be better each day it is we rely and trust fully in Jesus Christ our Lord.
So that our lives can truly be the best we should do the following:
We must immediately surrender and truly in the arms of God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God. Doing this automatically, the Holy Spirit of God will dwell within each of us will make any necessary changes in our lives. He will teach us to observe and obey all the commandments and guidance of our loving God. As a result of delivery, of course, everything will be transformed and conformed according to the heart of the Lord that:
2 Beloved, now we are children of God, and not yet appear what we shall be. But we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because as it is, we shall see.3 And every man that hath this hope purifies himself, just as he is pure.4 Everyone who usually lives in sin that lives in the rebellion, and sin is lawlessness.5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away sins: and there is no sin.6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: every one that sinneth not seen him nor knows him.7 Little children, no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous;8 He that committeth sin is of the devil, because the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
1 John 3:2 to 8
Thus, we no longer live and not give more room for sin and not the father of sin will act in our lives because:
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, new creation, old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17Let us pray:My God and my father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ into my life send forth your Holy Spirit so that He make me, in my life and my family in a work of profound transformation.Lord! In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I'm tired of being wrong, I'm tired of suffering because of things I have tried, but I assume that today have no wisdom nor strength to control.Lord! Have mercy on me. Send to my life your wonderful Holy Spirit so that He protects me, take care of my emotions, my feelings, my thoughts, my heart, my intelligence, that He gives me wisdom, strength, faith, and that he completely change my whole act.Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog