Gospel message of love - Gospel message

 Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust him, and he will do. - Psalm 37:5
When I was younger I wondered how it would be my great love. I had no idea how would be the person that I would fall in love and she for me, the only thing I was sure that I would be extremely pleased and very happy when I finally found myself with it.
Time passed and I looked here and nothing. I looked there and also nothing. Absolutely nothing to find my true love. There were days when I felt lonely and unhappy, but it all started when I met the Lord Jesus Christ, I trusted in the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God and from there I knew that the Trinity had already reserved for me the person at the right time, would make me the happiest person in the world.From that moment I was sure that God would send the right person so that she could fill that void that troubled my mind. Everything was a matter of time.
Wait on the LORD; good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, because the Lord. - Psalm 27:14
And so life went on. Time passed and, because of God's timing, which is very different from ours, I even thought the Lord had forgotten me. There were days that loneliness and lack of companionship was hard to bear. Time passed, my faith and hope were getting stronger. I gave my heart, my emotions and my feelings in the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ. I trusted him steadily because I knew it was a matter of time, as the word of God says that the Lord is always the best for their faithful and His word never returns empty without first fulfilling that for which it was sent. With all my heart I believed that.
I trusted the Lord and I was not wrong and I was not disappointed. I waited on the Lord and the Lord was faithful and kept his word with me.
Because I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not for calamity to give you an expected end.Then call upon me, and you will, and pray unto me, and I will hear.And ye shall seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.I will be found of you, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 29:11

Everything was calm and quiet. My life, though he had an empty space until it was cool and fun, it was a beautiful day when you came and charmed me.You brought a special sparkle to my life and left a lot happier and overflowing with emotion and joy.
Day after day I would not tire of thanking the Lord Jesus because He remembered me, because He had mercy on me and lent you so that you could share life with me. You are the person I always dreamed of. You are exactly my size. You're my number. You are my smell. Definitely you are the love of my life. I love you!
The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise him. - Psalm 28:7
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of your heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust him, and he will do. Salmo 37: 4:05
You are the person I want to live a life of love, respect, companionship, friendship, holiness and fidelity to the side of our Lord Jesus Christ so that together we can write our names, the names of our children and our family the wonderful book of life, and thus by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we meet in the afterlife.
That's why I do not tire of thanking God for having put such a person as wonderful as you in my life.
Lord, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the God of love I thank you with all my heart for the Lord looked at me and put my life in my great love.
Glory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Amen.
Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog