Greater is He that is in us - evangelical messages of God's word


 
Little children, ye are God and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. - 1 John 4:4
It is very common human being discouraged and even despair in the face of problems and difficulties of life. This happens to almost everyone: does the faithful, not faithful, Christian, Catholic, priest, pastor, missionary, apostle, spiritualist, Buddhist and so on.
When the doctor comes up with that diagnosis more complicated then our spirit is taken by fear, defeat, and especially the sense of having been completely abandoned by God. It is now quite common for people to ask,
God! Where are you?Why did this happen to me Lord?Soon he was with me in the work. Soon he was with me every day in your home you continually serving and praising His holy name? Why Lord?

 
The same thing happens when we are betrayed, when we are unemployed, when we are wronged, when our house is a mess, when our son or our daughter sinks into the world of drugs and prostitution, as businesses are not going well, when the money starts to fail and debts to soar ...
Beloved, it really is not easy to keep calm and serenity in the face of problems and difficulties of life. But our God comforts us and tells us that we should not despair in the face of difficulties and problems of life.
Our God is a God who loves us. He cares for each one of us. He is always present. He is with us even when we think He has abandoned us.We can never forget that our God is Love itself is the only good of the whole universe and that there is no harm in him. Our God is Alive, True, Almighty and He will never abandon us.
Since thou wast precious in my eyes, and are worthy of honor and I love you, Isaiah 43:4
If my father and mother forsake me the Lord will take me ... Sal-27: 10

So we must never lose hope nor trust in our God Almighty. No doubt we should give in his arms because it is His will that our help, our deliverance and our consolation.
The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise him. - Psalm 28:7
The Lord watches us and He searches our hearts. He knows very well what is happening in the life of each one of us. He knows very well that many are sad, anxious and are willing to throw everything into the air and run away. However, he tells us in a very loving and full of love:
Come unto me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will refresh you.Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28 to 30
Jesus Christ in his remarkable wisdom and love had already warned us as to what should we spend in this world completely dominated by the parent of unbelief and sin, the devil.
I have told you these things, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.- John 16:33
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. - Psalm 23:4
The psalmist, full of anointing of God, said it well: Even though I walk ... Even though I walk ... When I'm walking ... It is important to note that he said it would walk through valleys dark, gloomy and death pathways.
Though we walk through valleys deep and sober no fear, because our God is Alive, powerful and faithful to guide us and get rid of all the dangers during the journey.
Always confident in the awesome power of the Holy Trinity will hold fast on the strength and power of our God and move forward in our beautiful journey to victory in the Risen Jesus Christ who, in the Glorious Victorious conquered death and the enemy of our souls. That is why He gave us this wonderful word of strength and motivation:

 
Little children, ye are God and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. - 1 John 4:4
Are you telling us that the man himself is very weak and nothing can, but the man or woman who has kept his heart in the heart of the Lord this is more than a conqueror as He is also a winner.
Only winners will be true when we accept and believe that with our God nothing can. Nothing can resist the power of our Almighty God.
Be courageous, and of good courage, fear not, nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him, because there are more with us than that which is with him. - 2 Chronicles 32:7
Brothers and sisters! No matter where the enemy comes, or what weapons and traps that will use against us. What we have to have written in our hearts is that to us is the supreme creator of all.For him there is no situation that can not be changed nor anything that he can not do.Everything was done by our God and our God.Our God has the power to change at any time all adverse situations and turn them into blessing upon blessing for our lives.
No matter what difficulties or are living we are passing the key is that we should never doubt the presence of our God on our side.
I am with you all day, until the end of time.Matthew 28:20

Amen and Thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES