1 Corinthians 13 - A Hymn to Love - Gospel messages of God's Word


Love is everything

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am like a sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, even though I have such great faith carrying mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I divide all my goods and surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is helpful, is not jealous, not arrogant or proud, 5 does nothing inconvenient, does not seek its own interests, does not irritate or grudge. 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices with the truth. All seven excuse, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never will. The prophecies will have its end, the gift of tongues will cease, and science will be useless. 9 For our knowledge is imperfect, is also imperfect and our prophecy. 10 But when that which is perfect, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, thought as a child, reasoned like a child. But when I became a man, what was left of their own child. 12 Now we see through a mirror dimly, then face to face. Now, I know imperfectly, then I shall know as I am known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, love, but most of all is love.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13

For we brought nothing into this world, but let's take:

The love we knew: The love we share: The love that we practice.

Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog