God is love - gospel messages of God's Word

True love God is love Love is all Love is eternal


God is love - 1 John 4:8
The other day asked me why I was so fond of talking about God's love. Without much thought I answered:
And by chance there is something better?
When I'm sad I think of love of God and then I'm happy;
When I'm discouraged I think of love of God is He who gives me courage, energy and strength to that with even more perseverance, I proceed to walk without grumbling or fold.
When my spirit is distressed, anxious or overwhelmed I think of love of God and love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is the one who liberates and restores my soul;
I have not seen the Lord Jesus Christ healing the blind and could not heal the paralytic, but today, I see the love of God change the lives of many drug addicts, prostitutes, liars, adulterers, slanderers, swindlers and so many other sinners. Only the love of God has this wonderful power;
In this world have the love of the people we love is a great thing, but one thing is still good to keep in first place in our hearts the wonderful love of our God of infinite mercy and power.
The people we love one day they can fail us, may disappoint us, betray us, hurt us, leave us, we grieve and frustrate us, but the love of God does not sweep us away and never ceased to be at our side. He's always there to comfort us, protect and restore.
In difficult moments of life people may be lacking, but if properly cultivate the love of God and follow his commandments, and the only true love will always be with us. He will never forsake us, never deceive us and cause us no more frustration, pain, suffering or death.
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
Even in a time of great moral and spiritual weakness I will fall is the love of God who will give me support and forgiveness. Men can not forget about my mistakes, sins and failures, but the love of my God always will be merciful to me.
If one day I happen to be in a hospital bed very sick, I can count on the visit of my friends and family, but once the finish time of the visit and the door closes, is the love of God who will make me company and he who will be there with me in the darkness of isolation. It is He who will comfort my heart with your sweet and wonderful presence.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
That's why I like so much to talk about God's love. I speak of that wonderful love because He is a loving, honest, pure, faithful, long-suffering, gracious, genuine and unique. The love of God is the only thing we can take with us when we die because:
God is Love Love is God God is eternal Love is eternal
So if we want to make this world a spectacular investment should not invest in the stock, people, houses, businesses, jobs, schools, cars, in colleges, ballads and many other things that, deep down, has no imagine how much importance Tues
The only important thing is just eternal love to learn, love to teach, love and love what we do we take into our hearts.
That's why I love love love my dear God.
Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog