Trust in the Lord, Wait on the Lord - God's Word

Trust in the Lord, Wait on the Lord - God's Word THE ARMOUR OF GOD - THE POWER OF THE WORD OF GOD Ephesians 6: 10-17 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may stand against the wiles of the devil, because it is not against flesh and blood we wrestle, but against principalities, against powers, says the rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, firm having girded your loins with truth, and put on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all fiery darts of the wicked. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God ... * * * Proverbs 4: 20-23 My son, attend to my words, incline thine ear unto my sayings, Let them not depart from thine eyes: keep them within your heart. They are life unto those that find them and health to your entire body. Guard all diligence to your heart, for from it flow the springs of life. * * * John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you are spirit and life. * * * While we are experiencing a problem is at work in the area of ​​health, emotional, financial problems, family problems, and many other types of problems the best thing to do is: Waiting on the Lord, for he knows all, sees all and solves. You believe that? Then: Wait on the Lord! Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him, and he will do. - Psalms 37:5 Trust in Him, O people, at all times, pour out your heart before him: God is our refuge. - Psalms 62:8 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because the man who carries out wicked schemes. - Psalms 37:7 Why are you downcast, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will praise him, who is my Savior and my God. - Psalms 42:11 Why are you downcast, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will praise him, who is my Savior and my God. - Psalms 43:5 In God alone my soul waits in silence from him cometh my salvation. - Psalms 62:1 O my soul, wait only upon God, because it is my hope. - Psalms 62:5 Wait on the LORD, cheer up, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, because the Lord. - Psalms 27:14 Our soul waits for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. - Psalms 33:20 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because the man who carries out wicked schemes. - Psalms 37:7 Wait on the Lord and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the earth: thou shalt see when the wicked are cut off. - Psalms 37:34 Say not, I will avenge the evil waiting for the Lord and He will save. - Proverbs 20:22 Because of old have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen any God besides you, which operates in favor of him who waits for him. - Isaiah 64:4

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog